Sep 13, 2010

Branding: em.my events


I'm super excited to announce that my friend Emmy is starting up her own event planning business!  It's called em.my events.  (get it! Her name is Emmy and it's your event .... so MY Events. hehehe clever) She is extremely organized, has the biggest passion for event planning and is the most happy-go-lucky person I have ever met. She will plan any type of occasion - from birthdays and weddings to organizational events. Anyone throwing a party would be lucky to have her as your go-to-gal!


To get em.my events started I designed a logo, business card, facebook fan page, blog and twitter account.  Even if you don't have a party to throw right away start becoming acquainted with her business - I'm sure she will have plenty of wonderful things to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment