Aug 1, 2009

Photos : The Pustovars

Last weekend I went to Stillwater to visit my aunt, uncle, cousins and the little boys for some family photos.
Here are some of my favorites. The view we were shooting at was great... but the stairs to get up to the park made my calves hurt for 2 days after. (maybe I need to take up running like my cousin Leah)
The condo has a great view of the river and was a perfect spot for Lumber Jack Days
I never knew just how challenging it would be to get 2 young boys to smile at the same time. It was fun to watch Logan play on the playground with his daddy





At one point Logan wouldn't take any more photos unless he had a stick in his hand.


Thanks Mike for letting me use your camera... I love it and promise I'll return it soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment