Aug 8, 2009

Freelance : Ronald McDonald House Logo

Back in the spring when I was looking for a summer internship I ran into Josh, the Marketing Communications Manager at Ronald McDonald House Charities, and set up a meeting to learn more about the organization and to see if he could steer me towards the right career path. I was very impressed by the work they do for families with sick children and how close they get to the families staying with them. They had an awesome set up and even a dog running around the place. After the meeting I knew nonprofit was a path I wanted to try out.

As you can imagine, I was thrilled beyond belief when Josh asked m
e 2 days later to create a logo for a new summer fundraiser. The idea is that kids can set up their own lemonade stand (with the help from Ronald McDonald House printed materials) and then donate all their proceeds to the Charity. It's a great way to foster philanthropy among the children. What a great way for kids to help other kids in need!

Here's the final logo:



Here are some elements used on the printed materials



Photo via: RMHC

Visit the website: http://www.rmhtwincities.org/lemonaid_stand.html to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment