Nov 3, 2011

I have a new home!


I'm so excited to let everyone know that I got a new job!  For a little over a month now I walk into Target Headquarters, swipe my badge and go up to the 21st level where I'm greeted by a floor an insanely awesome designers and thinkers.

I work for the Hard and Homelines division as part of Product Design and Development for the Trend and Brand Team as an Assistant Trend Designer.  Whew!

Being part of the Trend and Brand team, our goal is to uphold the brand standards of Target's Owned Brands (Target Home, RE, Circo, Smith and Hawken...) and gather and develop season trend information that can be passed on to the designers in the other departments (like Tabletop, Decorative Home, Bedding...)

Basically, my job rocks.  :)


Here's an interview that was just in Minnesota Monthly this month about my department:
http://www.minnesotamonthly.com/media/Minnesota-Monthly/November-2011/Hitting-the-Bullseye/


I'm still available for freelance projects and happy hours so don't be shy!



No comments:

Post a Comment