Sep 1, 2010

Event Branding: Amber's Baby Shower



I'm back from India and I have a lot of news and projects to share. First up: My cousin's baby shower!

I teamed up with my aunt Barb to throw the baby shower of the century for my cousin Amber. We made a great team especially considering that we were half way across the world from each other and I didn't have internet to communicate most of the time. The food was absolutely tremendous and it was great to catch up with the ladies of the family - 23 of us.

I took cues from Amber's nursery inspiration and designed lots of flags that went with our 'oh boy' theme. Check out all the photos & enjoy!

Personalized glasses
I think Alex-Marie had 6 or 7 bars. sooo tasty
I told you the food was delicious - and these were just the appetizers
napkin wraps
oh boy waterbottles
Barb made and frosted these cookies - so cute!
Here are the games we played
time for dessert!




    Best of luck Amber with your little guy! Can't wait to meet him!

    1 comment:

    1. man that cake was good.....! Thanks again cuz, your work more than exceeded my expectations. Best Shower EVER!!!!

      ReplyDelete