Jul 1, 2010

Paddling with the Loons


1 down, 9 to go.
Last weekend I took the kayak out at Sunset which means that I can cross it off my post-grad bucket list. (I originally had canoe with the loons but my dad bought two kayaks for the lake and just couldn't resist.)
My mom and I went out on our lake and I completely forgot that our view sees the sunrise, but not the sunset so it wasn't the picturesque moment I had envisioned but still pretty awesome. Before we got out the loons were chirping away (can you call it chirping?) but then after we got into the water it was silent for a good 5 minutes. Finally there was a lonesome cry from one of the loons and then they all just started chatting.

Good enough for me - Cross it off the list!

Check out my post grad bucket list 

No comments:

Post a Comment